SOUL TRAIN SATURDAY 26-7-2026

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت

PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW, READ AND PRINT IT OUT🥰

*Please note: The last paragraph of Chapter 8 should read,

"The greatest hindrance to the truth of our people is the PREACHER OF CHRISTIANITY..."

"Also Chapter 40 verse 5 should read "...most surely would say God and would NOT say God the son and the holy ghost.'

As Salaamu Alaikum! السلام علايكم 🥰🥰🥰

I really wanted to post cartoons and relive my childhood! 

But I had TWO negative experiences trying to post BLACK CARTOONS this week!

The first I am still trying to cope with.

I really admired this BLACKMAN.

Despite the plethora of character assassination. I stayed loyal.

He has had many cartoons.

This one I vaguely remember but it seems to have been censured and I almost posted it blindly on the strength of his former and other projects.

I am so disappointed I cannot put it into words.

Then I was going to proceed with my original plan for this weekend and spotlight HIP-HOP CARTOONS. 

After watching some of one of them, I recollected the title of one of the chapters in a Sister's autobiography and

Sadly, I wondered why no female Hip-Hop artists had ever been honoured with a cartoon? 

My first artist thought was Lyte then I felt surely Latifah. Not even SnP! Disgraceful.

I was watching one of the cartoons now which I never watched during their broadcast.

It was so boring I decided to go with my, inspired by Our Beloved Messenger idea, and post my son's favorite movie instead of cartoons.

This is more entertaining than ALL of the Hip-Hop cartoons COMBINED!!!

Happy Weekend!

Enjoy!


If you have the means of downloading videos to hard copies please do so with this EXTREMELY VALUABLE DOCUMENTATION of our Nation's story.

It was very difficult locating this resource!!!

I will feel so much better just knowing someone has a hard copy of these first person accounts with Our Saviour and His Messenger from early Muslims, that will be preserved for our posterity.

Sister Viola mentions first hearing Our Beloved Messenger in 1932!!!

Ninety-Four Years ago!!!

******************************************


Here is SOUL TRAIN🥰💪🏿☝🏿


This segment might turn into AL BANI! 

Because 


Who knew? 🤬🤬🤬😡

MF DOOM used to be one of the members of KMD standing for KAUSING MUCH DAMAGE.

I always thought they were kinda blue cheesey.

But I started listening to Doom because of the homie. 

His music really was geared towards the Brothers.

He also had a close relationship with devils which I cannot understand. Neither my homie's inclination toward his muzik.

Some things - overstanding comes in its own time.

I saw a baby sasquatch in one of his videos.

It was way out.

I kept rewinding and pausing til my phone gave out.

It's only for a split second. I was like no way. He was actually friends with her.

But then I know a Brother who said his Brother had traveled to the Arctic and met a Sasquatch couple who had a son AND I think my son was playing with one when I lived in Malibu. One night, he was like wrestling with a GIRL one! I never asked because REALLY!

BUT I was watching "SURVIVING COMPTON" wishing there was more N.W.A muzik in it and he comes running to our van smelling like frankincense from the pine trees with needles all in his clothes GLOWING like he was having incredible fun and I was all into Michelle' - pausing to watch her interview with WENDY and videos and whatnot. I really used to loop her TAPE 😂😂🤣🤣😭 and change the lyrics and whatnot. Let me see if I remember BRB Oh! NM 😅

I am sure Dre was around when I lived in Camptown. His muzik production is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 but after he sent me a 3/4 video of some devil rapper I was like cool on him after that.

Then he went and had two babies by one!!!

She stuck him for his pape tho.

Black People should think more like devils when it comes to personnel.

I heard a Graffiti Artist at his art show say that as long as the work was good he didn't care if the artist was a devil.

Devils will study under a Black musician, learn everything he can teach him and get a gig and employ only devils FOREVER. His teacher could be living in a shelter and the former student will not call him.

I have seen it!

But yeah. I never played hangman until Juniour High on rainy days when hardly anybody was at school.

Who else gets hanged but Black people?

And here we are playing a GAME out of it!!!

That's why I BEG you PLEASE STOP PLAYING.

Chuck E. Cheese and other arcades are CASINOS FOR CHILDREN!!!

Open way past the hours when children should be home.

It is shameful the things the devil has you thinking is normal.

I am sure this "game" was handed down by the teachers ever since that school was lily white. 





But yeah speaking of children...

I'm trying to get through Talib 's life story.

People born after the eleventh Day of the sixth month nineteen seventy and three are just automatically corny.

I am so sorry.

He says something like he developed his rap style ...

I'm like DUDE.....

How is it not a part of your biological?

Hip-Hop flows through my circulatory system.

Develop a style..... SMH

After listening to PURE rappers... 

He grew up listening to pop music and not the Black stations in New York - WBLS and KISS.

I am from Los Angeles yet I still know about Mr. Magic who I am pretty sure was the first in NYC.

He didn't even mention him.

He says he started listening when Red Alert and Marley Marl were on at the same time on the weekends or you had to catch the lunchtime or rush hour MIX.

First I gotta say it's fucked up that they put them on at the same time. Beef. For no reason.

How long were the shows? No more than four hours.

One could come on from eight to twelve and the other twelve to four!!!

It was on late at night anyway, right?

I know I woulda been hugging my radio tight! EVERY WEEKEND.

TAPING BOTH SHOWS!!!

SO BLESSED WE HAD K-DAY!!!

ALL HIP-HOP.

Even later with the Good Life and Blowed. There couldn't have been an OPEN MIC like that there then because New York rappers would come to L.A. and get "Please Pass The Mic'd!"

Cassidy you are corny.

That was the ultimate dis.

Age.

I'm about to see how old is بس

BRB

12-11-73

I think it must be people born in the year who still got the muzik in their cardio-vascular because he is straight B-BOY.

My cousins too. Then again it could depend on the individual because my other cousin is 74 but she has an older brother who is HARDCORE and had her in THE GOOD LIFE when I couldn't go and I'm three years oldah!!!!!

Youngies.

I think I am still reading because waiting for him and Dante to finally collab and bless us with BLACK STAR. 

That's gotta be it because I STOPPED reading Michael's Brother after he STARTED collabing with Miss Gordy. 😅 SMH

I can't take it.

Maybe later. Maybe not.

He's telling me stuff I really didn't want to know too.

BROTHERS!!!!!!! 🤯

Howbout a KUNG FU THEATRE to end with?

Cartoons - No escaping them 🥰🩷🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪🏿💯☝🏿



KUNG FU "PANDA EXPRESS" 😄




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh

81 NAMES OF ALLAH