81+18 NAMES OF ALLAH
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW, READ AND PRINT IT OUT🥰
*Please note: The last paragraph of Chapter 8 should read,
"The greatest hindrance to the truth of our people is the PREACHER OF CHRISTIANITY..."
"Also Chapter 40 verse 5 should read "...most surely would say God and would NOT say God, the son and the holy ghost.'
وَ لِلّٰہِ الۡاَسۡمَآءُ الۡحُسۡنٰی فَادۡعُوۡہُ بِہَا ۪ وَ ذَرُوا الَّذِیۡنَ یُلۡحِدُوۡنَ فِیۡۤ اَسۡمَآئِہٖ ؕ سَیُجۡزَوۡنَ مَا کَانُوۡا یَعۡمَلُوۡنَ ﴿۱۸۰﴾
7:180 And Allah’s are the best names, so call on Him thereby and leave alone those who violate the sanctity of His names. They will be recompensed for what they do.
السلام علايكم و الرحمات الله و البركت
***UPDATE***
THIS WEBSITE LISTS THE DIVINE NAMES OF ALLAH IN ORDER ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF TIMES THE ATTRIBUTES ARE NAMED.
THE MOST REPEATED FIRST... الحمد لله
Today I came across this.
THERE ARE EIGHTY-ONE NAMES OF الله MENTIONED FI AL QUR'AN.
According to this article, the other eighteen are mentioned in Al Hadith, although there are no references.
The Names mentioned in Al Quran are easy to locate. The Hadith is more challenging.
There is a Hadith wherein Al Rasul Allah Muhammad mentions there are ninety-nine Names of Allah.
And these must be the Ninety-Nine.
ALLAH NEVER CHANGES.
HE HAS FOREKNOWLEDGE
HERE IS OUR LIST.
الله اكبر
Names Of Allah Mentioned In The Qur'an and The Hadith
THE POINT - When changing your Name to a Name of الله, Pray.
Unfortunately, everyone cannot hear الله so Devour the Holy Qur'an. Study. Study. Study. Salat. Salat. Salat.
If you have a Spiritual Advisor or Confidante, confer with Her. She may be able to consult الله in your stead.
I came upon this overstanding while transcribing Message To The Blackman into Arabic.
When I came to "The Best Guide" I was once again confronted with the choice between Al Hud or Ar-Rashid.
Both Names are on most lists of 99 Names. However, I only recalled one in The Holy Qur'an.
I searched and searched and finally had to admit the name Rashid IS NOT A NAME OF الله.
It is neither in Al Qur'an nor Al Hadith!
As popular as that name is, it is not written in The Holy Qur'an once.
I am of the persuasion that the Names of Allah are specifically the Names AFTER The Name ALLAH.
Many ayats mention Allah's Name followed by His Divine Attribute: "Qulhu Allahu AHAD. Allahu SAMAD..." Surah 114
Or "Inna Allahu Al SAMIYU Al ALIM." Surah 8:61
THESE ARE THE NAMES OF ALLAH.
If that was your name or if you know someone - HUD (HOO-d) - is your Divine and Holy Name of الله Now and Forever 🥰💪🏿💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🖤🖤🖤🖤☝🏿
If you are not sure you should refer to this list to see if YOUR NAME is therein!!!
I didn't see Jalil! I did see Jabbar, if you would like to stick with Jeem. It means IRRESISTIBLE. Or probably better if the meaning is what I was told by someone with that name - MALIK. Wait. Let me check. BRB
"Maliki yaum mideen..."
I gotta tell the rapper MALIK.
Maybe the actor...
Some people just got together and agreed upon a list of words, with no Quranic reference, nor Hadithic, and gave them to the public with the gravest importance.
I think they were christians. Devising ways to DISTRACT from The Holy Qur'an.
I can think of three people I know personally named Rashid.
How did this come to be on a list of Divine Names of الله when AL HUD is in The Qur'an numerous times and is also a name of ONE OF HIS HOLY MESSENGERS صعوس
Yet another reason for christians to add this name to a list of Divine Names. To detract from The Name of A Prophet not mentioned in their book.
It goes without saying that you should be (1) Making your five daily prayers and two nightly prayers (2) Giving Charity (3) Fasting and eating only one meal a day with NO MEAT. Also (4) Making yourself financially capable to make your Hajj (Pilgrimage).
These four show and prove your Iman - Number One (1).
These are Mandatory and Incumbent upon EVERY MUSLIMAH.
Black people up from slavery in the wilderness of North America have been forced to wear TWO DEVIL NAMES.
They took our family identity AND our individual identity. We have neither.
Other Nationalities may have been robbed of one or the other like BRUCE LI or KEANU REEVES.
WE HAVE NEITHER.
This makes it all the more important.
Our Saviour gave us a little milk by restoring our NATION'S NAMES TO US.
Our Beloved Messenger صلح الله عليه و السلام taught us, I believe in THE THEOLOGY OF TIME LECTURE SERIES, "If you don't know what to call yourself, call yourself الله!"
That is what I did.
Now we should be old enough and capable to feed ourselves some FRESH FRUITS and ask for an INDIVIDUAL NAME!
الحمد لله
If you are Blessed and Lucky enough to have a pairent who has accepted His or Her own, especially His, you should take your sur Name of Allah, make it your first and take the name of your Muslim pairent for your ali (sur) name. OR you can just add it to your full name. My son, for example would be Hakim Allah ibn Haqimah.
September is the month for LEARNING, right?
As such, I am taking on the assignment of preparing a document - as I cannot find one - of these EIGHTY-ONE NAMES OF الله along with the ayats wherein they are referred to fil Qur'an.
ان شاء الله 🥰💯☝🏿
Fisibillah I know it would please الله if you join me in this assignment.
In sha Allah
ان شاء الله
(When studying Al Hadith, AL BUKHARI IS THE ONLY ONE AGREED UPON BY ONE HUNDRED PER CENT OF MUSLIM SCHOLARS TO BE ONE HUNDRED PER CENT RIGHT, EXACT AND ONE HUNDRED PER CENT AUTHENTIC.💯)
I will post upon completion. However, you may have more time and may complete it before I do. It would be my honour to share your research with the readers of this!
OUR UNITY WILL WIN THE WAR!!!
LET'S GET IT!!!! 🥰🥰🥰💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💯💯💯💯🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥☝🏿




Comments
Post a Comment