This is a TEST
الله الرحمان الرحيم
السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW, READ AND PRINT IT OUT
*Please note: The last paragraph of Chapter 8 should read,
"The greatest hindrance to the truth of our people is the PREACHER OF CHRISTIANITY..."
"Also Chapter 40 verse 5 should read "...most surely would say God and would NOT say God, the son and the holy ghost.'
السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت
As Salaamu Alaikum!
I have to run a test to see if it is worth investing my time and money and talent before I invest in this website.
I am ecstatic to be free of WordPress finally.
Do you know they put my blog back up but only AFTER they removed my numerous blogs praising my hero THE LION OF ISLAM SHEIKH USAMAA BIN LADEN.
DID THEY THINK I WASN'T GOING TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING NEXT ELEVENTH OF SEPTEMBER?
IDIOTS.
I AM GLAD THE KING IS TAKING BACK HIS COLONY.
THEY HAVE PROVED INKOMPETENT AND UNWORTHY.
I guess. Who knows what will happen now?
In any case I MUST WRITE.
So whether you see it or not I am going to write.
I don't have a choice.
I am working on a stage-screen musical.
Who knows if it will ever see a stage?
I am writing it anyway...
I pray Allah no one steals it like they printed my short story. 😒
So yeah.
I must praise my heroes. I am thankful.
Thank you Sheikh and Al Qaida for destroying those twin towers of Babylon.
Thank-You for your courage in ACTIVELY upholding RIGHTEOUSNESS in this wicked and filthy world.
I know our leader, teacher and guide would be happy and so I am.
The New York skyline is not blocked by those idolatrous symbols of greed and avarice, debauchery and evil thanks to you and the martyrs who carried out the mission.
May Allah's Salaam wa Barakatu be upon them.
Al Hamdulillah!


Comments
Post a Comment