Homemaking For BlackGirlz Journal - Print It Out 🥰💯🩷🖤✊🏿🔥✍🏿☝🏿

 بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت

PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW, READ AND PRINT IT OUT🥰

*Please note: The last paragraph of Chapter 8 should read,

"The greatest hindrance to the truth of our people is the PREACHER OF CHRISTIANITY..."

"Also Chapter 40 verse 5 should read "...most surely would say God and would NOT say God, the son and the holy ghost.'




من الرصول الله


منمتمنم المبملغه




من المبلغه

السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت

I finally did it!!!

Got off WORDPRESS.

They ended up kicking me off because it is the same as FaceBook and InstaGram also YouTube. WordPress. All compound words and none of them with the except of YouTube do what the words say.

FaceBook is NOT A BOOK.

InstaGram is NOT audiogram. It is Photographs. Visual manipulation originally


WordPress does not press words onto anything. That is PRINTING. LIKE A PRINTING PRESS.


YT may be a little bit different because it is more INTERNATIONAL but just in case bookmark this.

YOU TUBE as far as I know was created for YOU to be able to TUBE like television. I still put MY stuff on that TUBE.

I'm not entirely sure it is a part.of the metaverse.

 

It is powered by GOOGLE not the metaverse, powered by MARK ZUCKERBURG.

Al Hamdulillah!

I have always enjoyed starting over!

My calling is writing.

I realized it is my SUPERPOWER for sure in High School when I wrote a letter to BEVERLY HILLS 90210 protesting the absence of BLACK PEOPLE in Beverly Hills on the program.

Not knowing the address to mail the letter, I never sent it, however the very next episode there was a BLACK FAMILY and the daughter's name was the same as mine!

So I take my writing very seriously.

I also take PROGRESS very seriously.

I had accumulated over thirteen years of writings, images, films and important personal private records on my blog and the blogazine now totally unreachable.

However, I have finally learned,  after completing fifty-five rotations, the virtue of PATIENCE.

So journey with me once again as I, fisibillah, fill this space with THE SUPREME WISDOM taught to us by Our Beloved Messenger, taught to him by THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE AND LIVING SUPREME HUMAN BEING. الحمد لله


A thorough overstanding of THE LANGUAGE OF ALLAH AND OUR RIGHTEOUS FOREPARENTS is crucial for our success.

There are a number of websites however I recommend locating your nearest mosque/masjid and inquiring into the availability of in-person Arabic classes.

I wanted To learn conversational Arabic but was taught how to read and write. WITHOUT COMPREHENSION!

Naturally I objected but this was the custom at the time.

You may find a different route.

Here are a few resources to help you begin.

Madinah Arabic

Little Pim -The BEST WAY TO LEARN IS ALWAYS CHILDREN'S

Al Lisaanul Quran (The Language of Quran)

Now that I overstand that we have only been taught the language of the devil (Eng) I am really attempting to never use it. الحمد لله

Overstanding that ALL languages of white people are the languages of the devil. ALL LATIN based languages Spanish French Italian and Portugues ALL European languages German Dutch Swedish.

So what languages are NOT of the devils?

I must refer to colours.

Black - Arabic and African

Brown - Japanese

Red - Native American and Islander

Yellow - Chinese

Naturally because Allah Chose to Reveal HIS HOLY SCRIPTURES in ARABIC IT IS IMPERATIVE TO OVERSTAND HIS CHOSEN LANGUAGE OR YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.

The Holy Qur'an is written so that each Muslim can benefit INDIVIDUALLY.

It is impossible to translate accurately into any other language.

YOU MUST LEARN ARABIC.

I am so SHAKUR for all of my Instructors.

I have been truly baraka الحمد لله

Sometimes I still get somewhat frustrated when listening to Islamic Scholars who use Arabic terms that I am unfamiliar with. I am still learning yet it fills me with love, joy and peace just hearing these words spoken. It sounds Heavenly. 😇😌

May Allah Bless Us With The Ambition to continue the journey on Al Sirataal Mustaqeem. 

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim

As Salaamu Alaikum! 🥰🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤💯🔥🦋🛹☝🏿




البشير




Jioloji - Meteorites 





- PALESTINE




A white musician has been removed from a national tour for making an onstage announcement supporting Palestinian resistance to oppressive Israeli dictatorship. 

As a result three other groups backed out of the tour including the house band for the main act!

FREE PALESTINE!!!

In 1947 an agreement was made designating for Israel an area of Palestine including Tel Aviv as it's capital. 

Since then, Israel has incessantly, increasingly, inconsiderately and gluttonously encroached upon Palestinian lands creating illegal colonies and claiming Jerusalem as it's capital!

This has resulted in a defensive war to (1) return Israeli squatters to their own land, (2) return displaced and refugeed Palestinians to their own land, and has (3) created innumerable CASUALTIES OF WAR also (4) destroyed millions of dollars worth of infrastructure.

Insulting and Ridiculous So-Called "Peace Talks" arranged by Israel's sycophant - The United Snakes - are an affront to everyone with a minimum of COMMON SENSE and any degree of INTELLIGENCE.

THERE WILL NEVER BE PEACE in The Middle East UNTIL ISRAEL FINDS CONTENTMENT WITH THE LAND IT WAS GIVEN!

Have your "Peace Talk" with the 

PEACE-BREAKERS 

and Stop Insulting Us.

😒

So Harvard has been beating my door down to take this special class, I think they had a certain demographic in mind when they created the course of which I was included.




How they got that name is a mystery. 

I enrolled as UMM HAKIM!!!



It sounds like Hinduism of which I want no part. Nor am I interested in a leadership course.

I think they are trying to gas me up to divert me from my REAL WORK OF 

PREVENTING ILLNESS.

THEY MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT THAT!

A lot of unprepared people will have to find other means of making a living.

So shameful the percentage of people in healthcare just to profit on illness.

Get her behind a desk...

Make her desirous of a position...

When all these efforts failed I received a phone call from a number I didn't recognize.

I answered because no one ever calls me. I don't have any friends and my Ali video calls.

Curious.

It was Harvard 

I told him why I wasn't interested and surprisingly he asked what courses I was interested in.

I told him "Plenty. The most important being Medical, Healthcare and Nutrition."

Click.

Disconnected.

Not another word.

Just hung up on me!

Amerika's first University is psycho.

I'm still enrolled in Biochemisty but I cannot stomach the white actors posing as professors (reading a script) nor the falsehoods passed off as educating. (A glucose molecule diagram with one carbon atom!!!)

White supremacy.

Carbon is BLACK.

Coal. Melanin.

A Glucose molecule has 6 Carbon atoms.

 C6 H12 O6

This lie overtly minimizes BLACK imperativeness to Biology and blatantly HIDES THE TRUTH at the oldest and most prestigious institute of higher learning in the country.

Laughable. And DISGRACEFUL.

How they obtained my phone number and the audacity to call is also somewhat a mystery. 😒



Here is a recent photograph. I am creating a portfolio.

The local newspaper is hating. I was taught DO FOR SELF!


I also added a hat to my repertoire. I have been seeing this design a lot lately. It is also featured in the Kuture section.






I plan to post the pattern on SK8PARKSKULLEEZ.BlogSpot.com

ان شاء الله

If you would like me to make one for you, leave a comment or hit up WhatsUp@HomemakingForTheBlackwoman.com🥰💯🔥💪🏿🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🧶🧶🧶🛹☝🏿


AUTUMN READING


1. Message To The Blackman 

2. How To Eat To Live Book One

3. How To Eat To Live Book Two

4. The Fall of America 

5. Our Saviour Has Arrived 

6. The Flag Of Islam

7. The Supreme Wisdom Book One

8. The Supreme Wisdom Book Two

9. The Supreme Wisdom Book Three

10. Muslim Daily Prayers

This is the book that served as a prerequisite for me to read MESSAGE TO THE BLACKMAN.

Thank you Sister!

I can't find a pdf. You might have to purchase it.


On my list is anything by Comrade Hubert, Comrade Robert (I really think Riley's name is Robert. That's Grandad's name.) Comrade Kwame also Eldridge maybe.

Currently reading THE BOOK OF DANIEL. He and his comrades were so dope. Definitely one of my fave people in the Bible. He was a King. Or so I was told. Book says royal lineage.

Also some autobios. 

Autumn is the perfect time to catch up on your reading.

I'm also studying Geology, Arabic and Health. Of course Islam. 🥰😌☝🏿💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤☝🏿


Al Bayt - 

Home Art Galleries

When my children were little ART was a big part of their lives.

My daughter sold some of her artwork!

And I recognized years later that my son had incorporated mathematics into his watercolours!!!


All that space on the floor is just screaming for some kind of stand. Coffee table with photo albums or a portfolio. Put down a shag and...

Allahu Akbar some of you have space and I would highly implore you to designate an area - if not a room - to preserve and DISPLAY your children's and your own Artwork.

And/or paintings or other Artwork and Memorabilia (awards, clippings, photographs) you have collected! 

Also PLANTS MAKE BEAUTIFUL AMBIANCE FOR A COZY ARTSY SPACE LIKE THIS

They not finished 😂😂😂

Artwork on the refrigerator only holds up for so long and I have learned HARD COPIES when stored properly outlive software.

The Internet is not reliable for storage.

I always hear about people using the attic for storage.

Convert it into a MUSEUM.



Instead of keeping your memories in trunks or wrapped up and collecting dusk to be cleaned every few years. Rather make those rooms USEFUL as a place to reminisce and relax. 

Make the time and FRAME your children's artwork and photographs then conspicuously display them to feature، celebrate and show and prove their talents to visitors. 

Hang them on the wall with an art light or showcase on a mantle, easel or stand.

Only keep what you can't live without.

Don't CLUTTER. Donate.

Make a shelf or put up a glass display case for trophies and sculptures.

Research the best ways to frame because you want them to last. Glass or no glass?

Then put down a rug and throw pillows or bean bags and make a cozy space full of your treasures where you can relax and remember with a tea service. 🥰💯💯💯💪🏿☝🏿


This room needs an "AFTER" photograph with some warmth. Lose the table and set up more displays of the paintings in the cubbies. A triangle display case would be so dope!!! Put the rest on the ceiling and direct those lights. Donate the rest. Put a tea service and a cushion next to and on that window seat.




Paint a mural on the wall next to the triangle that connects with the other side. Or That dope triangle IVY!!! Creeping over the window through the case, the other walls...



Invest in a shag or some other deep cozy carpeting that you can lay on your stomach with a book 📖 or a notebook ✍🏿 and your feet in the air. 😌📚☝🏿






I like ceramics. Some marble column stands would be nice strategically placed on the floor or against the wall. 

There's a table but a couch could go on the right also facing the view outside the window, with the Hedera Helix creeping above....🌿🌿🌿🌿

You can't see the whole wall but if you have a couch - more stands - better would be oversized pillows or an ottoman or two.

I can't see the whole room and it's really frustrating but الله اكبر

I would hang art work on the ceiling like MICHAELANGELO 🥰 did The Cistine Chapel

and The Palazzo Ordenna.






ALL THAT EMPTY SPACE!!!

Hang your babies artwork up there and you won't have to worry about fingerprints. 🥰


If you don't have a room you can convert into your home an Art Gallery/Den designate an Art Wall or two. You can add a shelf or wall table for free-standing works and portfolios.

You can also do the same thing to a basement/cellar 🥰

The walls of these renovations seem to be made for displaying works of art!




الباني 

I am a proponent of all things NATURAL.

This includes WHOLISTIC HEALTH.

Particularly anything that does not require production/machines.

While researching a a term, I ended up seeking the definition of quantum and then measurement for different types of inner and outer chi/ji (innergy and outtergy)






Whenever I am offered the option to learn something available in a platform designed for children - it is always my FIRST CHOICE.

Explanations for children are ALWAYS easy to overstand for obvious reasons.

I am too enthusiastic about learning to be hindered by foolish adult pride. 🥰

AMAZED at my luck in finding this awesome SCIENCE CENTERED RESOURCE, to show and prove my SHAKUR I have determined to add this website to my morning study sesh!!!

SMART CLASS FOR CHILDREN

FREE Online Learning and Study Resources for Students

Definition :

STUDENT - (stoo-DENT ) n. - one who studies

الرجال

الثواب 

Burnt Orange 

RAW SILK




Simple Tunik


Long Dress With Attached Cape 


Tunik with floor length sleeves 



Fancy Robe


Crowns 👑





Again, I can crochet this if you want one. 

Let's talk.☺️

Whatsup@HomemakingForTheBlackwoman.com




FLUTTER-BY 

is the new Cat Eye 

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋









شنطة


I have always wanted one of those lifetime thousand dollar bags.

I had one from Goodwill but it was on its last leg.

Quality. Must have been fifty or older because the company really makes luggage. Happy I had one though 🥰🥰🥰💪🏿💯🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🤌🏿☝🏿

Those pole shoulders in the beginning are just to grab your attention...



I really like this Autumn line in wintergreen.




I must stop here and say this; I once saw a family and the daughter was seven but she looked 34!

Her hair was down. She had on mules and was carrying a handbag.

I am AUNTI and we ALWAYS say something. Especially when it comes to the children.

I told her mother to put some pretty silk pink ribbons in her hair; get her out of those high heels and give her a SHOULDER BAG!

Let her be a little girl.

She's gonna be married and gone before you know it!

TOGETHER Cherish her youth. She will THANK -YOU for giving her a memorable CHILDHOOD and you will have the real life doll you always wanted! Mini mi 🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥💯🩷

This is 🔥too



Amber? Topaz

🤔

Burnt Orange?





















Had to include the very first crystal I ever owned. A gift from my Auntie🥰




So because I'm just so into G ah low g
I have to post some of the spiritual properties of ORANGE STONES.
These are the only ones I can think of. Oh there is another. I used to have one. It was for RAISING SELF-ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE Just like all of the above.
Let me see... BRB In Sha الله
WULFENITE - I was warned when I added it to my sack of woe that it is dangerous.
I just read, and it was not easy to find this information because most want to commercialize off of them with no concern as to your safety - Wulfenite dust can be toxic. If it cracks or shatters I would just leave it or wear some type of face covering if I must clean it for my own safety. Also should wear gloves when handling. Toxicity levels are high and if you don't wear gloves should wash your hands after handling.
This could be for devils because we know they are weak physically- easily diseased.
I paid no herd to the warnings and do not recall any illness of any type.
If I saw one I would probably get it again.
So I could post a detailed description of the physical and spiritual properties also used for these orange crystals. There are more like carnelian which is really red but can come in orange as well.
I like to keep things simple. Just remember ORANGE crystals, gemstones, rocks, boost self-esteem.
I was really feeling low at the time and the wulfenite worked wonders.
I LOVE AMBER also Tiger 's Eye.
I am a little intimidated by Topaz.
That was the name of one of my friend's friends who was in her cool, older than me clique. 
That was her name.
Topaz.
Back then, very few people I knew had names with meaning or a good meaning. So I was intimidated that she represented this valuable gemstone. 
Now I know I am more valuable than anything else in Allah's Creation, so says Hey, Topaz!🥰

Wulfenite
I am trying to figure out what the -ite suffix means.
I thought it meant artificial.
But I think I read where these come from. BRB
IDK I don't believe them anyway. I have bought real gold and diamonds that say fake. Then again, I am an alchemist so it doesn't matter to me. Jewelry changes as soon as I wear it.
I watched a ring change to red from silver before it was all the way on my finger! Like it turned copper.
As long as it's pretty for a while.
That was a mood ring because I do not wear silver or anything that colour.
That's why platinum and so-called "white gold" played out.
Gimmicks.
It's nickel. Lead. Iron. Aluminum. 
Who can tell.
People fall for the hype.
Wasting money.
One thousand dollars for a mixtape. SMH.
Game.
Can't knock the hustle.
That's why I stopped watching Grinlock.
I can't be mad at people for making money off of anybody stupid enough to give it to them.
I watched so many hustles

This one violin player was collecting donations and when he finished.
He let his homie have a turn.
The audience couldn't tell that the violin was already recorded with the muzik.
He was just acting!
But lots of people get paid for acting so...
I can justify it because suppose it is him on the recording?
Then what?
Remember Milli Vanilli?
White people just wanted to take their Grammy.
What about Grammy Winners performing a song that someone else wrote?
Shouldn't the songwriter get the award?
That's how I feel about recorded muzik.
Anybody can get tweaked to perfection.
Let's hear you live.
Ghostwriters get hush money.
I watched an interview wear RAKIM LIED LIED LIED to keep getting that money.
"Here it is a groove deeply transformed..." 🤣😂🤣😂😭
Should we be angry at him?
I listened to a Wynton Marsalis song that I was FIENDING TO HEAR HIM PLAY AND I FOUND IT!!!
Only there's no trumpet!
It's on his album but either he's not on it at all or he is playing the piano. Judge him however you will.
The whole Miles Davis movie is about his comeback recording session. Guns fired, high speed chases, car accidents, all kind of ado over this session.
At the end of the move, after lots of action packed drama, he recovers it and plays it for the reporter who plays sidekick.
He asks "We're halfway into the song, when do you come in?"
I didn't want to spoil it but he says "I'm playing the ORGAN!"🤣😂😂🤣😂😭😭😭

After five years, everybody wants that recording session and he's playing the organ!!!

I'm gonna watch it again anyway because I realized the young cat is supposed to be Wynton...

Back to the blogazine🥰....


Orange Shoes?

 Yup.

I have had three orange fits in my life but only one pair of orange shoes yet not when I had either of the fits!
I also had some rainbow shoes once. I loved them! I couldn't find an image but the stripes ran lengthwise and were made of raw silk. Imagine wearing a rainbow! AURORA 🥰
I'ma look again I was looking for Steve Madden and Kenneth Cole. BRB
I really am sure they were Perry Ellis. Couldn't find them so frustrating. It's always kix!
I couldn't find the Doctor Martin Luther King Juniours I was wearing the first time I heard J Smoov tell everybody to "SHOW ME YOUR SHOES!!!!!!"
Ironically they were orange/brown/forrest. I loved those shoes! Like I loved the raw silk rainbow flats. 
That was when I learned that shoe sales department got commission. I don't think I bought another pair of shoes there. That seems so stressful 😰
Oh well. These remind me of mine. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💪🏿🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😌Orange/Brown🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡🤎🧡
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚













These bags go with anything 🥰













Al Maidah - 

STUFFED AVOCADOS

I love stuffed everything. All you need is BREAD CRUMBS, BUTTER, ONIONS, GARLIC, MOZZARELLA.

Optional Add-ins

Kalamatas

Tomatoes

Bell Peppers 

Celery

Mushrooms

Most anything else is also delicious.



Remove the skin either by peeling or by cutting in half lengthwise and scooping. 

Cut in half lengthwise if you peeled it.

Remove and plant the seed.

Make your own bread crumbs by tearing your own homemade bread into bits and pieces.

Finely dice onions, garlic and any other add-ins.

Sauteé in butter until soft. Onions, garlic, peppers, celery and the like will take longer than say tomatoes or mushrooms. You can also include more unconventional vegetables like Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus.

Generously fill avocado halves and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.

Bake on 325 until warm and melted.

Drizzle with Pesto and Lemon or Balsamic Glacé or Viniagrette or good ol' Sea Salt and Black Pepper or Lemon Pepper/Garlic Salt

Mint or Basil garniche.

Voila! 🤌🏿


This one doesn't look warmed up. I can't cook right now or I would take my own photographs but as a main course, these must be served hot.

If you're having chai or as an appetizer, you don't need to melt the cheese. I guess...


فعل


Read more and donate NOIWC.INFO

🥰 Regarding the children...You already know.... See Al Bani الباني


Regarding the agrophobe, I suffer the same. Due to the fact that you recently married and are as thus living in an entirely new world, remember this. And like Sister Harriett said, give yourself some time To adjust.

It is very likely that you and your husband should settle a bit more into your married life before socializing.

Go on another Honeymoon. Your marriage is more important than anything else and at this young stage should be treated with the same care attended to a newborn.

Building up your security and solidifying your union takes precedence over EVERYTHING.

Discuss your concerns with your husband and tell him your hesitation toward socializing. Explain that you are still newly wed and have the rest of your lives to see other people.

Spend more time acclimating to each other.

I would also recommend, if you seek a psychiatrist or psychologist, INCLUDE YOUR HUSBAND. You must realize that you are ONE and whatever concerns you; concerns him and whatever concerns him; concerns you now and forever.  🥰

Your problem can be solved with one conference with your husband. Make some chai and have a heart to heart. 😍

الابواب




تسليم


"Kicking that ish called STREET KNOWLEDGE. Why more Niggas in THE PEN than IN COLLEGE???"

- THAT COLD NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE ALSO KNOWN AS ICE CUBE


We are into AUTUMN and settling into the second half of the year.

I thought about the M.G.T. and G.C.C. and our Sunday white mandate.

With this in mind, I would wear off-white or near-white with matching shoes and pocketbook/purse. 




Our Beloved Messenger went so far as to issue Summer F.O.I. uniforms and thus complying our garments with the change of seasons is in complete alliance.

Just cultivate your herb garden because tea made from fresh herbs (herbal) is best. 🥰 🫖☕🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🥰☝🏿
And have some🥰☕🫖 Only Allah Can Judge You! 🥰









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fresh

81+18 NAMES OF ALLAH