SOUL TRAIN SATURDAY 19-7-2026


 بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام علايكم و الرحمت الله و البركت

PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER BELOW, READ AND PRINT IT OUT🥰

*Please note: The last paragraph of Chapter 8 should read,

"The greatest hindrance to the truth of our people is the PREACHER OF CHRISTIANITY..."

"Also Chapter 40 verse 5 should read "...most surely would say God and would NOT say God, the son and the holy ghost.'

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم


As Salaamu Alaikum!

Happy Soul Train Saturday!

Back in the day, I was outside when Kung Fu Theatre came on.

Unless it was raining or nobody could come outside.

Then all I saw was the girls going "Ah!" and "I'm going to to tell my father!"

Sounding like Anime.

I started enjoying Kung Fu flix I guess after seeing a movie with the star saying his name was Mickey Mouse.

I ran and got my roommate like "WATCH THIS!!!!!"

She was not feeling it at all.

I found out later it was JACKIE CHAN.

I like him because he fights like a Girl per se.

Like someone who cannot overpower an opp so he uses supernatural type ish like squeezing through a mailbox to get away!

He also ALWAYS uses props as weapons not able or not wanting to rely on just his hands.

Like Craig was lucky to find a loose brick to stop D-Beaux.

THEN WU TANG KA-BOOMED INTO THE ROOM AND ITS BEEN ON EVER SINCE.

I actually worked with JIM KELLY'S wife, who was an actress during the time PAM GRIER was playing every role for a Blackwoman but I saw her in COFFY or FOXY BROWN - a small speaking part tho.

This was before I got into Kung Fu so I was like whatever.

Anyway, I wanted to publish a DOUBLE FEATURE because if you could catch one of those it SEEMED lIKe you were getting twice as much for your money. In reality, you were getting the film equivalent of the B-side of a record. 😂 But I am watching BLACK SAMURAI and I don't think it is appropriate.

YouTube doesn't offer the embed code anymore.

And this new blog doesn't accommodate videos it seems.

You will have to click on the link.

Maybe I can open a new window so you can click back here easier. Let me see. BRN

Yes! 💪🏿🥰🥰🥰


Cartoons Always First.

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME UNTIL HE REALIZED ALLAHU AKBAR! 🥰💪🏿🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥☝🏿







When everybody was rockin Prince And Michael Jackson buttons; I had...



This for Ms. Muldrow! I thought I was the only one😂🤣😂🤣😂😭

"BE SOMEBODY OR BE SOMEBODY'S FOOL, FOOL!" 😭😭😭💯💪🏿🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥰🛹✍🏿☝🏿





OMG! How he have on the KENTE CLOTH in 1983???!!!

I think this was my button!!!!!!!🤯

KENTE CLOTH!!! I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT UNTIL AT LEAST 88.

And this Is A-TEAM MR. T.

SMH

I'm so pro-Black.
I mean not even trying.

I can't front on Ms. Muldrow who said she read Assata when she was NINE YEARS OLD!!!

I WAS FIFTY-FIVE and couldn't take it. I didn't want to finish it but I did.... May she continue living it up on some beach away from devils. Thank You Ms. Shakur.



You know what I realized?
After a while they started putting On regular shows: meaning NOT CARTOONS.
Like Shazaam.
Then Isis.
Then they took off the cartoons altogether.
That's cold.

But yeah, in response to the massive success of SOUL TRAIN, they started putting on more music shows. Like Solid Gold.

My Best Friend who won BEST DANCER our Seniour year wanted to be a SOLID GOLD DANCER.
BRB



So I was trying to decide who I wanted to see on SOUL TRAIN this week.

Then I thought of all the current musicians who don't have a SOUL TRAIN to allow them NATIONAL maybe even WORLDWIDE exposure nowadays.

Then I thought of all of the artists I know personally who probably never been on SOUL TRAIN either. Like Freestyle Fellowship. But they had a video on BET and MTV so they could have although I searched and searched I couldn't find them.
Then I thought JuraSsic 5 MCs and how Souped told me they needed RADIO AIRPLAY. Because that would expose them to a wider audience. Television would probably be better. Although they were probably on those channels as well. But SOUL TRAIN came on regular, meaning FREE, television and I don't think they were on there, maybe AB due to the devil in their group.

That devil being in their group really dictated the trajectory of their live shows. I doubt they would have done say Coachella, had the group been one hundred per cent BLACK. I heard Aqil J5MC discuss how they used to get bottles and things thrown at them when performing at Luke's people concerts.
Coulda been.Mr. 2na I can't remember.
But it would be awesome to pull up an old video and see them being interviewed by D..C.!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Then there's the Youngins!

Who have no idea what it was like to wake up early on Saturday mornings just to watch cartoons and SOUL TRAIN and maybe Kung Fu Master Bruce Li.

Much less dream about performing on Soul Train one day!!!

I had friends like that too. Who used to practice signing his autograph.

MY Baby tho. That would be so awesome to see him on the Soul Train stage thuggin'!!! Shouting me out!!! Cheah!!!

D.C. said P.E. was "frightening"!!! 😂😂😂

No telling what he would think of these emcees nowadays.

My son won a battle (out of sixteen) and the prize was a video.

It was scary too. FIRE and stuff flashing through it.

I always wanted to dance on Soul Train. I had a friend who had danced on there before. She had the video. So cool.

Miss Laila! Had a show on YouTube which was so cute. She's like a big cuddly baby to me. The first cut on her album is her performing at some small gathering of fam and the yt gig was her birthday and it was all just so adorable!!! 🥰🥰🥰🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Shes trying so hard to be grown up tho and I wanna wipe all that makeup off her face and tell her stop!!! Sexy is NOT CUTE. It is disgraceful and indecent and unitelligent. Show you are the talented genius by not conforming to SEX to get notoriety. It looks like WHORE and she has too much home training to be out there acting like that! Sexy is disgraceful. Stop, Baby. 

It could be unconscious but the makeup is not.

A man told me that lipstick to him means you WANT him to kiss you!!!!!

And Most Blackwomen ALREADY have lips like that!

The body movements could be unconscious because once I saw a video of myself a Brother was filming and he got me TWICE I saw myself FLIRTING UNCONSCIOUSLY with the camera if not him. 

He was just a cameraman but whoever sees the video was going to get a show.

And I was not aware of how I looked.

It is unconscious.

So AT LEAST don't put on the makeup and keep your clothing long and loose! 🥰

So then after her show, all these fly young artists started popping up!!! It was so dope!
One guy plays gospel but the song that came up was just an inspirational Number called."Keep On" He had like three devil names and I'm not even gonna try and remember them.

I also found out that Jamal whatever "Perfect For Me" is Syreeta's son! At least according to Google.

There were quite a few Sisters. One I really liked how ghettofabulous she was. Been out since like '17. Trying to remember what her song was about. It was really cool. 

This one girl has a song talking about Love Yourself which is cool but she's not convincing. Like she doesn't even love herself. Bey put it best. BEY your own BEST FRIEND. Simple.

Then another had all these Leimert Looking people Ms. Muldrow was even in it! It was SPOKEN WORD. In 2026!!! SO 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Throwback fr!!!!! 70s 90s 20s.....

But yeah how to do that? 🤔 WESTSIIIIIIDE!!



Play the Homie who WAS ON SOUL TRAIN!!! 🥰🥰🥰💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Another Autumn Baby, Like John Soultrane. 🥰💪🏿💯✊🏿🔥🔥🔥🔥💪🏿🍂🍂🍂🍁🍁☝🏿











They went down THE SOUL TRAIN LINE!!!!😂😂😂 🚂







KUNG FU DOUBLE FEATURE THEATRE

It would have been so cool to see THIS on Kung Fu Theatre!!! 🥰💯💪🏿🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥

I couldn't find the whole movie for free On YouTube but if you wit it. You can watch it wherever. ان شاء الله 🥰💯💪🏿🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥✊🏿☝🏿







***INTERMISSION***




🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

And Now Our 
FEATURE PRESENTATION...




HAVE YOU SEEN MY CHILDHOOD?
I'm searching for the world that I come from'Cause I've been looking aroundIn the lost and found of my heartNo one understands meThey view it as such strange eccentricities'Cause I keep kidding aroundLike a child, but pardon me
People say I'm not okay'Cause I love such elementary thingsIt's been my fate to compensateFor the childhoodI've never known
Have you seen my childhood?I'm searching for that wonder in my youthLike pirates in adventurous dreamsOf conquest and kings on the throne
Before you judge meTry hard to love meLook within your heart then askHave you seen my childhood?
People say I'm strange that way'Cause I love such elementary thingsIt's been my fate to compensateFor the childhood I've never known
Have you seen my childhood?I'm searching for that wonder in my youthLike fantastical stories to shareThe dreams I would dare, watch me fly
Before you judge me, try hard to love meThe painful youth I've had
Have you seen my childhood?

- MICHAEL JOE IACKSON







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S UP?

AUTUMN MUZIK🍁🍂🍁🍂🥮🩷🩷🩷🥰🥰🥰☝🏿

Fresh